We love to welcome new parishioners, especially through Baptism.
Baptisms at St. Patrick’s are the 2nd Sunday of each month during the 9:30 a.m. Mass. If you are a registered parishioner please call the Parish Office in advance to schedule an appointment with the Pastor to arrange for your child’s baptism.
Being Godparents is a religious responsibility, and you are role models for Catholic Christian living. The Godparents must:
- Have received all their Sacraments of Initiation.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be registered in a parish and attend Mass regularly.
- If the Godparents are married, they must be in a valid Catholic marriage.
- Complete and sign a Certificate of Eligibility.