- Mass intentions can be made through the inter-parish office located at 35 Dion Drive in Nasonville.
- The recommended offerings are $15 for a weekday Mass and $25 for a Sunday Mass.
- Intentions can be arranged over the phone at 401-568-8280 or in person from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Please note, the Mass Intention schedule fills up quickly, so it is recommended you make your intention request several months before the Mass date you would like.
- Mass intentions are published in the bulletin each week.
- Prayer requests can also be made by contacting the inter-parish office.
- All prayer requests are kept confidential.
- Prayer requests may occasionally be published in the parish bulletin (with the permission of the persons involved).
- For the Anointing of the Sick please contact the parish office as soon as possible to make arrangements.