All new and old St. Patricks’ families.
3rd Annual Family Picnic
Sponsored by St. Patrick Church
PICNIC HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO COVID 19 SOCIAL GATHERING GUIDELINES. REFER TO THE WEEKLY BULLETIN OR CONTACT THE PARISH OFFICE FOR INFORMATION. 8/16/20
Join us on
Sunday, August 30, 2020 from 11 am – 2 pm on the lawn of St. Patrick Church 45 Harrisville Main Street, Burrillville, RI for a family picnic.
Due to social distancing and other health regulations the following protocols are in effect:
- Games will be omitted
- Please bring your own chairs
- Masks are to be worn around food and walking around by those not in your household
- Social distancing applies
- Please do not attend if feeling sick
- Pre-ordering of lunch is required
- In case of heavy rain – event will be cancelled.
Please RSVP by calling the Inter-parish Office at 401-568-2411 Mon-Thurs from 9 am-3 pm by
August 20, 2020.
Please inform us of:
- Family Name
- Number attending
- Hot Dog
- Vegetarian Burger
~Please provide info of any food allergies
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Individual wrapped desserts will be available.
I look forward to seeing everyone and enjoying an afternoon of fun and laughter.