Why Do We Need To Attend Mass?
We need to attend Mass to:
- Be filled with Jesus Christ,
- To strengthen us to love and serve the Lord and one another,
- To offer our praise and thanksgiving for our redemption,
- To hear Christ’s voice in the scripture readings and to receive his message in us,
- To pray and worship God together in a faith filled community,
- To receive the Holy Eucharist, (If you are in a State of Grace)
- Celebrate with music and singing,
- To receive God’s help and healing,
- To develop our faith and glorify God,
- To follow the Commandments of God, keep holy the Sabbath day.
God must come first in our lives. Missing Mass is a mortal sin.