“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 4:6-7
- Prayer requests can be made by contacting the inter-parish office.
- All prayer requests are kept confidential.
- Prayer requests may occasionally be published in the parish bulletin (with the permission of the persons involved).
- For the Anointing of the Sick please contact the parish office as soon as possible to make arrangements.
- Mass intentions can be made through the inter-parish office located at 35 Dion Drive in Nasonville.
- The recommended offerings are $15 for a weekday Mass and $25 for a Sunday Mass.
- Intentions can be arranged over the phone at 401-568-8280 or in person from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Please note, the Mass Intention schedule fills up quickly, so it is recommended you make your intention request several months before the Mass date you would like.
- Candle intentions can be made at St. Therese Shrine for the Sanctuary Candle, St. Therese Candle, St. Joseph Candle or Our Lady Candle. The recommended offering is $10/ week.
- Mass intentions are published in the bulletin each week.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.